Primavera P6 Professional Project Management is the successor of Primavera Project Planner P3. The package is known as the standard project planning application and is ideal for managing large and multidisciplinary projects. Primavera P6 PPM is used in various sectors. The difference between Primavera P6 PPM and Primavera P6 EPPM is; Primavera P6 Professional is based on the client/server model.
The advantages of project management with Oracle Primavera P6 PPM
The advantages of project management with Primavera P6 Professional (PPM) for your organization at a glance:
- Balance your resource capacity
- Plan and control complex projects
- Assign resources and monitor progress
- Monitor and visualize project results relative to the project schedule
- Perform ‘what-if’ analysis and analyze alternative project schedules
Project management with Oracle Primavera P6 PPM
Why Oracle Primavera P6 PPM?
- Primavera P6 Professional Project Management contains all the functionalities to create a specified schedule. It contains comprehensive earned value options, user-friendly baseline management tools and integrated reporting options.
- Unlike Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 Professional Project Management contains an integrated report function. Therefore, reporting does not require other applications.
- With a capacity of 100.000 activities and an unlimited amount of resources, activity codes, baselines and lay-outs (Global, Project and User), Primavera P6 Professional Project Management is perfect suitable for all kinds of projects. In addition, the database can contain an unlimited number of projects.
- The application is flexible and provides a platform that allows you to sort, filter and select in multiple ways. From different perspectives you will receive multiple insights.
- Through a central database it is possible to work with multiple users in the same project simultaneously. Primavera P6 Professional Project Management can be used either as a stand alone system and as a multi-user system.
- The package includes a scheduling tool that is able to create realistic and detailed schedules based on the proven ‘critical path method’.
- You will have extensive bar chart (GANTT) lay-outs, PERT lay-outs, Trace Logic, histograms, S-Curves and Resource Loading Reports at your disposal.
We recommend Oracle’s Primavera P6 Professional Project Management for the controlling of projects which are characterized by a large number of activities. Primavera P6 PPM is ideal for diverse and complex projects with a volume of up to 100.000 activities.