Expand your knowledge during this unique Masterclass
ARAM Academy and Business School Netherlands provide a unique Masterclass that is part of the MBA Program in Project Management and Control. The Masterclass is designed to provide basic knowledge about the key concepts of Project Management and Control Systems. After completing these Masterclasses, you have the knowledge and skills to limit the amount of wasted money on projects.
The program consists of 4 topics in 4 days and 2 additional topics in 3 days.
- April 3 : Project Management and Control Processes
- April 4 : Project Planning
- May 22 : Cost Control and Earned Value Analysis
- May 23 : Project Risk Management
Additional Master Class sessions:
- Day 5 and 6: Practical Project Control: Oracle Primavera P6
- Day 7: Practical Project Control: Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis
Download: course leaflet